The last autumn was rich in events for SKOLKOVO School. They may have concerned you personally, or you may have read about them in the Internet. Now you can learn everything about them! The new issue reflects all brightest and most important moments of the School.
You can also find in the new issue:
- a colourful report on the birthday of the School: How it was
- an interview with David Adjaye: Architect’s Opinion
- an interview with students of the School: Why SKOLKOVO?
- Pierre Casse about macroleadership
- SKOLKOVO Students and MIT
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar: Immaterial Globalization
You can read about the above and other things in the new issue. Have a nice reading!
SKOLKOVO GO Inside magazine winter 2010/2011